Tuesday, February 23, 2010

day 14 - I love watching God work

Last night Mark, our leader here and Trinity, our new friend, met with a few Christian organizations to assess needs and resources.   One of these groups is trying to distribute tarps to families in need.   Of course God had shown, through some of our pastor friends, some people that need tarps.   So this morning I grapped a phone and said to somebody, "I need to call O. Joseph about the tarps.   Just then the phone rang and I looked at the call recognition.   Guess who's name popped up?  Yes, you guessed it.   When I told pastor O. Joseph that we needed names and addresses of people that needed tarps he said, "I already have it.   We have a list of 80 families that need food and tarps.   I reiterated that we would need the addresses.  His response was, "we have that too."  I love this kind of thing.  God is so good!!  I think we mentioned in an earlier blog that God has really impressed on us that we need to help O. Joseph's neighborhood and now God has supplied some of the resources to help. 
 
I really sensed that people were praying today. 
Please pray that we can get the people these tarps before the rains come.
And praise the Lord we are all feeling better.  
 
Appreciate you!
 
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike, Yesterday morning & last night I felt led to pray for you, Linda & your team. I prayed for tarps/tents. We sent out an email to our praying friends & asked them to pray also. God's people are praying. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete